- Guitar Repair Classes
Class Registration is open for 2023
I am happy to announce that Guitar Maintenance and Repair Classes will be returning this year. Please see the individual class pages for more information.
- Registration prior to class date is required (no drop-ins).
- Class schedules, location and/or pricing may be subject to change .
- Cost of supplies & tools may be extra (see class pages for details).
Guitar Setup & Repair Class Schedule 2023:
- Saturday Jan. 14, 2023 – Precision Electric Guitar Setup Class 1pm-5pm – UBC West Mall Swing Space (Room# SWNG 108), Vancouver, BC – SOLD OUT
- Saturday Jan. 21, 2023 – Precision Electric Guitar Setup Class 1pm-5pm – UVIC, Clearihue C108, 3800 Finnerty Road, Victoria, BC – SOLD OUT
- Saturday Mar. 25, 2023 – Precision Electric Guitar Setup Class 1pm-5pm – Avonmore Hall, Edmonton – SOLD OUT
- Sunday Mar. 26, 2023 – Precision Electric Guitar Setup Class 1pm-5pm – UCAL, Scurfield Hall, Calgary – SOLD OUT
- Saturday May 6, 2023 – Precision Electric Guitar Setup Class 1pm-5pm – UBC West Mall Swing Space (Room# SWNG 108), Vancouver, BC
!!!MORE DATES COMING IN VANCOUVER, VANCOUVER ISLAND, EDMONTON & CALGARY!!! BE ON THE MAILING LIST FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS BELOW!!!
There are no refunds for class registrations unless the class is cancelled by Blackwood Guitarworks. Credits may be offered under specific circumstances as determined by Blackwood Guitarworks.
PayPal Instructions: All registration fees are secured, protected and guaranteed through Paypal’s Buyer Protection Policies. Register below for upcoming in-person group classes. All available classes will be listed in drop down menus. Simply choose the desired class(es) and location from the drop-down menu.. Click the “Add-to-Cart” Button. Note that you’ll be taken to the encrypted and secured Paypal website to finish your transaction – or- you may choose to return to the last page to continue shopping. If you would like to add any supplies the process is the same.
No Paypal account required, just a valid credit card is needed. Once paid, you will receive an email receipt from Paypal, which is the formal copy of your registration. We will also send a confirmation email within 2 business days to the email address associated with your Paypal transaction, as well as a reminder email approximately 1 week prior to the class. If you don’t see any emails, please check your bulk folders/spam folders.
Other Payment Options: Please call/text 780-240-7833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to pay with a credit card or eTransfer.
Please join the waiting list to hear about upcoming classes and workshops in your area.